This website is operated by we samay by Sarah Kokal .
Terms and Conditions (GTC)
§ 1 Validity towards entrepreneurs and definitions of terms
(1) The following general terms and conditions apply to all deliveries between me and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that cannot primarily be attributed to their commercial or independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following regulations regarding the conclusion of the contract apply to orders via my online shop wesamay.com
(2) If the contract is concluded, the contract comes with it
we samay by Sarah Kokal
(3) The product presentations in my online shop do not represent a legally binding contractual offer on my part, but are merely a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer makes a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) When an order is received in my online shop, the following regulations apply: The consumer submits a binding contract offer by successfully completing the ordering procedure provided in my online shop.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment
(1) The prices stated include statutory sales tax and other price components. In addition, there is a shipping flat rate of 3.49 EUR/CHF for shipping within Germany and Switzerland. Shipping is free for orders worth more than 30 EUR/CHF.
A shipping fee of EUR 4.99 is charged for shipping to Austria, Italy, France and Spain. Shipping is free for orders over 30 EUR.
(2) The consumer has the option of paying via PayPal, Apple Pay, credit card and advance payment.
(1) Unless I have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items I offer are ready for immediate dispatch. Delivery takes place within 7 working days at the latest. In the case of payment in advance, the deadline for delivery begins on the day after the payment order is sent to the bank responsible for the transfer and, for all other payment methods, on the day after the contract is concluded. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the delivery location, the deadline ends on the next working day.
(2) Express shipping: Parcels that are posted by 2 p.m. on a working day (except Saturday) are usually delivered within 24 hours within Germany. Orders placed before 2 p.m. on a Friday will not be delivered until Monday.
(3) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the item sold, even in the case of a mail order purchase, only passes to the buyer when the item is handed over to the buyer.
(4) In the event of delivery difficulties or if a product is no longer available, I reserve the right not to deliver the ordered product and to send you information about replacement products of the same or higher quality and price, which you can then order. If you do not wish to order such replacement products, I will refund any amounts you may have already paid to me for the unavailable products.
(5) Personalized products have a longer delivery time because they are first taken for individual stitching. Depending on the order situation, stitching takes 2-4 working days. Therefore, the delivery time for personalized products is approximately 10 days until they reach your home.
§5 Retention of title
I reserve ownership of the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§6 Right of withdrawal of the customer as a consumer:
(This applies outside of free returns promotions:)
The return shipping is not borne by we samay.
The customer is free to choose which provider he/she uses for his/her return shipment.
Right of Withdrawal:
Consumers have a right of withdrawal in accordance with the following provisions, whereby a consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that cannot predominantly be attributed to either their commercial or their independent professional activity.
Right of cancellation
You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving reasons.
The cancellation period is 14 days from the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier took possession of the goods.
Attention, exception: Personalized products are excluded from the right of withdrawal/return.Personalized products have been tailored to the personal needs of customers and therefore cannot be returned.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform me of your decision to withdraw from this contract by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or email).
I can refuse the repayment until I have received the goods back or until you have provided evidence that you have sent the goods back, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to me immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you inform me of your cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the fourteen day period has expired.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
The return is made to:
For customers from the EU:
we samay & friends Store
For customers from Switzerland:
we samay by Sarah Kokal
Gartenstr. 3 a
§7 Contract language
As contract language german will be available exclusively.
§8 Customer service
§9 Gift vouchers
(1) The following voucher conditions apply to the purchase and redemption of digital or physical gift vouchers that were purchased in our online shop at www.wesamay.com. The voucher conditions are subject to the law of the Federal Republic of Germany.
(2) Unless otherwise specified, the General Terms and Conditions (GTC) apply in addition to the voucher conditions.
In particular, the customer has the right of cancellation in accordance with the cancellation policy. If the voucher is revoked in a timely manner, the voucher balance will be refunded using the same payment method that the customer used for the original transaction. A return or exchange after the cancellation period has expired is no longer possible.
(3) In the event of loss, theft or loss of data after purchasing the gift voucher, there is no claim against we samay for replacement or issuance of a new gift voucher. The holder of the voucher bears this risk.
(4) After ordering, the physical gift voucher will be sent to the customer by post to the address provided during the ordering process. Shipping is free.
(5) The gift vouchers can only be redeemed in the online shop at www.wesamay.com and are valid for the entire range offered.
(6) The voucher is redeemed by entering the voucher code in the “Discount code or voucher” field during the ordering process.
(7) There is no minimum order value. The voucher can be used until the credit is completely used up.
(8) Multiple gift vouchers can be redeemed with one order. To do this, the codes are entered one after the other in the “Discount code or voucher” field. The gift vouchers can be combined with a discount code. The respective discount conditions apply to redeeming the discount code.
(9) If the balance of the gift voucher is not sufficient for the order, the purchase can be completed using another payment method available according to the General Terms and Conditions.
(10) It is not possible to subsequently redeem the gift voucher for orders that have already been placed.
(11) The voucher is redeemed against goods. It is not possible to pay out the voucher balance in cash or transfer it to another gift voucher.
(12) If you pay exclusively with voucher credit, if an item or the entire order is returned, the corresponding amount will be refunded in the form of a voucher. After successful return, the customer receives the amount in the form of a digital gift voucher.
(13) If the order was paid for with both voucher credit and another means of payment, if an item or the entire order is returned, a refund will be made in the amount of the voucher credit used in the form of a digital gift voucher. In this case, the original validity date of the voucher still applies. The amount that was paid with the other means of payment will be refunded to the corresponding means of payment used.